“There can be no peace among men and nations, so long as the strong continues to oppress the weak, so long as injustice is done to other peoples, just so long we will have cause for war, and make a lasting peace an impossibility.”
You may also like
- Did you know Ethiopia’s Emperor Menelik II was the first African to drive a car in 1907?
- Ever knew Halle Berry was Miss Ohio, Miss USA runner-up and first Black USA Miss World entrant?
- The bravery of Anton Fransch who singlehandedly fought apartheid police in 7-hour gun battle
- William Marshall, favorite action hero and leading star in first major black horror films
- ‘Instead of bashing me, thank me’ – Teen who filmed George Floyd’s death hits out at critics
- ‘I don’t care’ – Another video of police pinning black man to death released
- Atlanta cop who beat 15-year-old black boy till he went unconscious gets 20-year sentence
- Outrage in Brazil as police kills 14-year-old boy leaving over 70 bullet marks
- His body was exhumed twice for a third autopsy, Kendrick Johnson the black teen who was found dead in a gym still cries for justice from his grave