“Every man has a right to his own opinion. Every race has a right to its own action; therefore let no man persuade you against your will, let no other race influence you against your own.”
You may also like
- Did you know this black man is behind the invention of the first digital cell phone?
- Tsietsi Mashinini; South Africa’s most wanted who led 20,000 students in the 1976 Soweto uprising that killed 174 blacks
- Did you know the second oldest canoe known to man is the 8,000-year-old Dufuna canoe found in Nigeria?
- Before Emmett Till, 17-year-old Jesse Washington was roasted to death by a white mob and captured on camera for postcards
- At age 17, he built Nigeria’s first locally-made drone and on a mission to build an aircraft
- Meet the gallant all-black American female battalion that served in Europe during World War II
- Meet the smartest black family in Britain who are originally from Nigeria with several world records
- These were the five Nigerian super-rich men who were the talk of town during the independence era
- Black Google engineer claims Silicon Valley tech giants only hire the ‘Whitest Black candidates’