If you find a dead bird on your doorstep, it means trouble.
You may also like
- Inside ancient Egypt’s ‘Book of the Dead’ that reveals the trials the dead goes through during the passage to the afterlife
- The ritual murders of albinos in parts of Africa: 6 things you need to know about the cultural beliefs
- From Nelson Mandela to Steve Biko; here are four top South African politicians the Xhosa ethnic group produced
- How has former refugee turned activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali managed to make so many people angry?
- At age 17, he built Nigeria’s first locally-made drone and on a mission to build an aircraft
- Meet the gallant all-black American female battalion that served in Europe during World War II
- Meet the smartest black family in Britain who are originally from Nigeria with several world records
- These were the five Nigerian super-rich men who were the talk of town during the independence era
- Black Google engineer claims Silicon Valley tech giants only hire the ‘Whitest Black candidates’