If you dream of fish, someone will have a baby. Remember being scared to death if you had a dream remotely close to this? It would involve some elder’s revelation and inquiring minds.
You may also like
- From Nelson Mandela to Steve Biko; here are four top South African politicians the Xhosa ethnic group produced
- How has former refugee turned activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali managed to make so many people angry?
- Here’s why Swaziland’s Ngwenya Mine is considered the world’s oldest with Africans mining it 43,000 years ago
- How the Zulu people and king Shaka Zulu got their names
- At age 17, he built Nigeria’s first locally-made drone and on a mission to build an aircraft
- Meet the gallant all-black American female battalion that served in Europe during World War II
- Meet the smartest black family in Britain who are originally from Nigeria with several world records
- These were the five Nigerian super-rich men who were the talk of town during the independence era
- Black Google engineer claims Silicon Valley tech giants only hire the ‘Whitest Black candidates’