Albinos are the cure-all. In certain parts of Africa such as Malawi, Tanzania, and Mozambique, there are accounts of individuals with Albinism being killed and their body parts sold for rituals. Those born with Albinism are often shunned and ostracized in the Western parts of Africa as well. Things that aren’t understood are often mocked and cast aside.
- Family loses seven-year legal battle as loyal manservant inherits $24m estate from master after 30-year service
- Risikat Azeez, the Nigerian abandoned by her husband because of her blue eyes
- 8 African heroes who led massive slave rebellions in the Caribbean but are less celebrated
- White American doctor complains of being ‘treated like a black person’ in airport arrest
- The Truth Behind Black Africans with Blue Eyes