Africa is the world’s fastest growing continent, and in various fields, the continent continues to improve the lives and upkeep of its people as more economies are not just transitioning from lower-middle-income economies to upper-middle-income states but are also transforming the economic outlook of citizens through the provision of jobs, access to healthcare facilities, and education. But of all its improvements and continuous feats, the advances in infrastructure and technology remain one of the most-talked-about achievements of Africa. Today, the continent can boast of well laid out transportation systems that link villages to cities and cities to member states. Here is a list of the Africa’s longest bridges that are changing the continent’s economies for the better.
- ‘Instead of bashing me, thank me’ – Teen who filmed George Floyd’s death hits out at critics
- Atlanta cop who beat 15-year-old black boy till he went unconscious gets 20-year sentence
- Outrage in Brazil as police kills 14-year-old boy leaving over 70 bullet marks
- His body was exhumed twice for a third autopsy, Kendrick Johnson the black teen who was found dead in a gym still cries for justice from his grave
- Cop’s Wife Vandalizes Own Home To Implicate BLM Movement