Africa is the world’s fastest growing continent, and in various fields, the continent continues to improve the lives and upkeep of its people as more economies are not just transitioning from lower-middle-income economies to upper-middle-income states but are also transforming the economic outlook of citizens through the provision of jobs, access to healthcare facilities, and education. But of all its improvements and continuous feats, the advances in infrastructure and technology remain one of the most-talked-about achievements of Africa. Today, the continent can boast of well laid out transportation systems that link villages to cities and cities to member states. Here is a list of the Africa’s longest bridges that are changing the continent’s economies for the better.
- Why Jermaine Jackson ‘stole’ his younger brother’s lady and married her
- Born and killed in Egypt, the story of the first female mathematician, Hypatia
- Police kills a 26-year-old emergency medical woman in ‘botched’ raid
- Nnamdi Asomugha, the Nigerian-American husband of Kerry Washington you never hear about
- Died with $2 in her account, Dorothy Dandridge was first black actress to earn Oscar nomination