At weddings, you get to talk with invited guests, and hopefully, you will get a few moments with the bride and groom. And this is where you need to be careful as there are certain things the bride and groom just don’t need to hear.
- Having issues keeping your marital problems private? Here’s how Boris Kodjoe and Nicole Ari Parker do it
- These insightful celebrity quotes on marriage are just what you need to hear
- 10 Afrobeats wedding reception entrance songs to light up the party
- Lil Nas X crashes wedding at Disney World and guests are stunned [Video]
- Bridal makeup ideas to get you all glammed up for your big day
More about this
You might want to tell them how amazing they look and how lovely the ceremony is but these sweet conversations could end badly if you don’t keep certain questions and comments to yourself.
Here are 12 questions and statements you should avoid bringing to a couple’s attention on their very special day:
1. I can’t believe you are married! I never thought I would live to see the day.
2. Your dress must have cost a fortune!
3. What next? A baby?
4. The food is cold.
5. The DJ sucks!
6. I want to make a toast.
7. This wedding must have been really expensive.
8. I don’t want to sit at that table.
9. You look tired? Are you okay?
10. I love this place. We’ve been to let’s say five weddings here this year.
11. You didn’t invite “Michael”.
12. I put your gift on the gift table.