Claws star Niecy Nash has said ‘I Do’ to talented singer Jessica Betts in a gorgeous outdoor ceremony. Nash shared photos of their nuptials on Monday on social media and the congratulatory messages were overwhelming.
The 50-year-old actress shared her new name in the caption, “Mrs. Carol Denise Betts” with the hashtag #LoveWins.”
- Bridal showers shouldn’t be boring, get inspired by these themes and create endless memories
- Get wedding ready with these bridal makeup tutorials while self-isolating
- Bridal makeup ideas to get you all glammed up for your big day
- Lil Nas X crashes wedding at Disney World and guests are stunned [Video]
- You may now salute your bride! Here’s what you should know before attending a military wedding
More about this
The happy news was shared through their beautiful photos. The couple both dressed in white. Betts strut her stuff in a cream suit with no jacket and Nash wore a white lace gown.
Betts also shared a photo of their ceremony on Instagram and wrote, “I got a whole Wife @niecynash1 #Bestofbothworlds #LoveWins.”
The Reno 911 actress captioned another photo in her Instagram story “#PlotTwist” with a rainbow emoji.
Nash is coming out publicly as a member of the LGBTQ community. She was married to Don Nash from 1994 to 2007. After their split, she and Jay Tucker got hitched in 2011. In December 2019, she and Tucker got divorced.
Their celebrity friends and fans could not hide their joy and blew up the comments section of the photo.
“YASSSSSS!!!!!” wrote Halle Berry. “Bless this beautiful union!!”
“You look GORGEOUS!” Mindy Kaling wrote. “Congratulations!! So much love to you both!”