There’s no doubt Ghanaian-German actor Boris Kodjoe will have a very thriving career in modeling if he decides to ditch acting and take it up full time once again.
Now 46, the Real Husbands of Hollywood star, who made the list of People Magazine’s “50 Most Beautiful People in the World” in 2002, has featured on the covers of some of the most popular fashion magazines.
- Here’s how to trim your natural hair at home
- Dear ladies, here are six things you should never do right after having sex
- These tourist destinations in Africa made the list of best trips for 2020
- Here’s a quick way to prepare Kedjenou, the highly nutritious traditional chicken stew from Ivory Coast
- ‘Put a ring on it’ – Denzel Washington told Chadwick Boseman to marry wife Simone Ledward
More about this
Though he had a brief stint in modelling prior to taking up acting, Kodjoe never stops at displaying his modelling prowess any chance he gets.
In an interview with DL Hughley about how he landed his first modeling gig, he said: “I was a professional tennis player, got injured and then I chose to come here for four months, really to get my mind out for tennis.”
He added: “I studied at VCU (Virginia Commonwealth University) then moved to New York and that’s where I got discovered.”
About how he got discovered, he jokingly said: “It was stupid. It was just on the streets somebody asked me what agency I was with and I had no idea what they were talking about. And the next day I shot a campaign for Versace with Bruce Weber.”
Take a look at 10 photos of Kodjoe killing it behind the lens below: