Do you drink coffee just because you love the aroma and the way it tastes on your palates? Coffee is more than that. It is a complex combination of strength, brainpower, and “get up and go” that sets your day right.
Ever heard of Bulletproof coffee and all its health benefits that improve brain functionality? Well, it is the concept of egesting healthy fats with your organic coffee and blending it on high speed for about 30 seconds. This combination is high in calories and a perfect meal replacement.
- 10 movies every black woman should watch at least once
- George Floyd’s daughter Gianna gifted Disney shares
- 10 black romance movies to watch with your loved one this Valentine’s Day
- Africa’s five most fashionable first ladies to take style cues from
- Want to visit the Caribbean on a budget? Here are the islands you can afford
More about this
This concept dates to the ancient Ethiopian tradition of drinking buttered coffee way before Keto and paleo diets even had their names.
According to fix.com, the concept of Bulletproof Coffee (BFC) as we have it today was conceived by Dave Asprey, a health enthusiast and entrepreneur in 2009 after his trip to Tibet.
- Eight ounces of well-sourced organic coffee
- 1 Tsp. – 2 Tbls. of MCT or coconut oil
- 1 Tsp. – 2 Tbls. of grass-fed butter
- Blend for 30 seconds (this is to emulsify the oils for better absorption)
Here are some benefits of BFC that will get you hooked in an instant to the frothy cup of coffee.
- Improves mood and general wellbeing by increasing testosterone.
- Increases energy by combining the effects of caffeine and high-powered fats.
- Fires up brainpower with quick-acting Medium Chain Triglycerides.
- Improves strength by increasing lean muscle mass with testosterone that has healthy fats.
- It impacts weight loss and metabolism with the linoleic acid from grass-fed butter.
Some may still not be convinced, however, try BFC and let us know how you liked it.