Many mothers during their pregnancy get curious as to the sex of their baby; others are also anxious to know whether they will be having twins or triplets or more.
In Africa, some communities perform certain rituals for the mother of the twins and the twins themselves because they deem having twins a mystery. There are even twin festivals meant to solely celebrate twin-hood.
- Black men are unapologetically flaunting their skincare routines on Twitter – and we’re all for it
- What to do when you feel harassed at work and HR refuses to help you
- Africa is home to these five plants that are curing diseases all over the world
- Michelle Obama says she is ‘Netflix and chilling’ with hubby amid coronavirus [Video]
- 2019 vs 2020: Lil Nas X shares his remarkable glow up a year after releasing ‘Old Town Road’
More about this
Some celebrities have had the pleasure of being parents to identical twins, fraternal twins or even triplets. Some you may know; others not so much.
Not to worry, here’s a list we’ve gathered on some celebrity parents who get to be called mom or dad by their adorable twins or triplets.
Beyoncé and her twins
Michael Strahan and his daughters
Angela Bassett and Courtney B. Vance and their twins
Diddy and his twins
Mo’Nique and her family. Spot the fraternal twins
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon and their twins
Garcelle Beauvais and her twins
Steve Harvey and his twins
Holly Robinson-Peete and Rodney Peete and family. Twins are in yellow
Zoe Saldana and Marco Perego and their twins