Who would have thought the cover for British Vogue’s July issue would birth a beautifully diverse viral challenge?!
About a week ago, we shared how we couldn’t get over the magazine’s unorthodox cover which is dedicated to front-line workers who have been putting their safety on the line during this coronavirus pandemic by offering their services.
- We can’t get over British Vogue’s July cover dedicated to front-line workers
- These African-print beach shorts for men are a must have
- Lauren London unveils Nipsey Hussle’s The Marathon Clothing Collection with Puma
- Looking for eye makeup inspiration? These tutorials should get you started
- Here are the most powerful black dressers of 2019
More about this
Fast forward to now, our timelines on social media have been blessed with people bringing out their creative sides in a new viral challenge. Dubbed the #VogueChallenge, participants are featuring their works as cover for the popular magazine, complemented with the conspicuous Vogue logo.
Take a look at our favorite picks below and let us know your favorite!
— Odogwu 🦅 (@obislens) June 9, 2020
— salina (@REDSEASHAWTY) June 10, 2020
— IG: BootlegRocstar (@RebLRocR) June 11, 2020
— abihailmyrie (@abihailmyrie_) June 11, 2020
— JPW (@cameramanjake) June 10, 2020
— Alissa Ashley (@alissa_ashleyy) June 10, 2020
— Jordan Blake (@jordanblake587) June 9, 2020
— WAINAINA🎨 (@ed_wainaina) June 10, 2020
— #JusticeForShukriAbdi (@wildshordy) June 9, 2020
— Jeneque Pinnock ♔ (@JenequeP) June 11, 2020
— Dreams (@denismvvangi) June 10, 2020