Women often complain that losing their hair is a traumatic experience but most of them feel it’s not the same for men.
In fact, men who experience some degree of hair loss get devastated too.
- Drake opens up about what led him to share his son’s photos
- Everyone is loving actress Angelica Ross for rocking her amazing Afro in new Louis Vuitton ad
- Watch Lauren London’s emotional tribute to Nipsey Hussle in Puma campaign
- Sade is enjoying the peace of the countryside as she gives rare glimpse into her estate
- Beyoncé, Ciara, and others pay tribute to Kobe and Gigi with nail art
More about this
By age 35, some men start realizing that they are going bald and it gets embarrassing for them.
It makes them feel they are losing their youth and vigour. They feel they are almost becoming like their fathers. Some even wonder whether they are still sexy.
With their heads being sheared off by a sheet of glass, the least they would have are jokes from people about their situation.
It’s fine if they make their own jokes; allow them to. But never make jokes about their situation; you can never tell when they are not in the mood for such jokes.
And for the ladies who would buy their bald partners hats, are you implying that you are embarrassed about their balding head?
You can rather help him find products to try and stop his hairline receding. And don’t tell him he has so many years ahead of him so he shouldn’t bother…most guys in such situations say that pisses them off.
The following are other things bald men say they will never want to hear from you:
Did you shave your hair for cancer?
Why don’t you try a wig?
Can I touch your head?
It’s okay. You have a nice-shaped head
Don’t worry, girls love a bald guy
Do you work in security?
Is it like a neo-Nazi thing?
Do you wish you had hair?
Oh, I feel so sorry for you, getting your head sheared off like that
Oh, it’s so shiny