Many people love babies and for first-time moms, their joy cannot be contained. They tend to document every detail of their pregnancy.
Lately, most women are into maternity photoshoots. They get all glammed up and go on set to take photos that show off their baby bump in style.
- The best celebrity haircuts we want you to try ASAP
- Naija no dey carry last! Check out their stunning 2020 football kit
- Here’s why world acclaimed menswear designer Ozwald Boateng started a women’s line
- Megan Thee Stallion is Savage X Fenty’s newest brand ambassador
- Jada Pinkett Smith is all the hair inspiration we need in our lives
More about this
The best time for a maternity shoot is between 28 and 32 weeks when the bump is out but you are still comfortable enough to endure a session with the photographer without being too overwhelmed.
We’d do another post on maternity photoshoot themes but for this, we are highlighting maternity photoshoot outfits.
There are so many options to choose from. Clingy fabrics and figure-hugging silhouettes are a must-have to get the attention on the bump.
Also, you can never really go wrong with maxi dresses, in fact, any outfit that brings out the best in you for that day.
Here are a few clothing ideas to choose from: