Calling all plus-size women to assemble here as there is a new collaboration between plus-size influencer and model Tabria Majors and Fashion To Figure. The 26-piece plus-size swimsuit collection leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination and it is intended to arouse your inner sexiness as you flaunt your curves.
Vacation plans may be on hold for many but as summer is approaching, some others will find their way to the beach or a pool party as the COVID-19 restrictions are being relaxed gradually. Fashion To Figure and Majors have got all you sexy mamas covered.
- Will you pay to get scars on your face? Here’s the truth about micro freckles
- Lupita Nyong’o shares secret behind her flawless red carpet looks
- This photographer’s beautiful reimagination of Disney princesses has got the internet talking
- Call it the original jollof! Here’s a quick way to prepare Senegal’s delicious national dish, Thieboudienne
- Affirmations to launch you into the second half of the year
More about this
The fashion brand is notable for its various plus-size collaborations with influencers and celebrities like Sarah Rae Vargas, Nadia, and Garner Style. This swimsuit collaboration is not an Average Joe range. Rather, it is meant to be the flag for all the bold, curvy, and beautiful women who embrace their very being unapologetically. Whether in booty shorts or string bikini, the curves must come out to play.
Why should plus-size women be afraid of showing their sensuality through their swimwear or shy away from being sexy? Maybe the fashion industry to date stayed away from such ventures. “It was important to me to design a collection with the sexy details that I thought the plus-size industry often hesitates offering women with real curve,” Majors told The Curvy Fashionista.
Some might say the collection is a bit on the high side for swimsuits but hey, dipping into your pockets to look all so sexy and killing everyone with them curves, count us in.