Quarantine chronicles, as some may call it, has revealed a side of us many didn’t know existed or just ignored entirely. It is a beautiful sight to behold as Gabrielle Union-Wade flaunted her natural tresses on Instagram. She appreciated her natural hair and went ahead to “twin” with her daughter Kaavia James Wade.
The ever-glowing actress and her one-year-old diva daughter both rocked their hair in all its curly glory, and we love it!
- Serena Williams and daughter serve us twinning goals with matching outfits
- A look at the unique Moroccan rugs and the Berber people behind them
- Watch as Beyoncé performs touching rendition of ‘When You Wish Upon a Star’ for healthcare workers
- Here’s why you are not getting over your ex even when he was definitely not the one for you
- Bulletproof coffee anyone? Here’s the healthy breakfast meal replacement to try
More about this
“When I took my braids out she was like 👀🤔,” she added.” Now Mom & baby [are] both rocking their natural curls,” she wrote under her photo.
Her caption got us in our feels as well. I mean, why wouldn’t it? She wrote, “When your natural locks appreciate the lock down. Unlocking the secret soon…”
Her hashtags gave us clues or, is she just messing with us, #InTheLab #QuarantineNaturalHairChronicles #FrederickDouglassRealness. Well, I guess we’d all have to wait for what is actually cooking in her lab.
Some of her celebrity friends couldn’t stay away from the comments section, pouring out love for her new do.
Tracee Ellis Ross said, Yes beauty!!!!” basically reiterating everyone’s feelings when we saw the post.
Hairstylist Larry Sims wrote, “Let’s Gooooooo!!!!! 😍🙌🏾👑,” and couldn’t help but repost the video on his page.
Papa bear Dwyane Wade couldn’t stay away from Kaavia’s hair. A cute video of him combing through her little locks also surfaced on her Instagram account. Yep, you heard right! The toddler has her own account which is run by her parents, of course, but yes, she does!