The 26th annual Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Awards took place at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles on Sunday with a very eye-pleasing display of pomp and pageantry on the red carpet.
Sadly, however, none of the several talented black actors who were nominated were able to come up tops in the various categories they were in during the main event.
- Six songs to ease you into your ‘Netflix and Chill’ date
- Taraji P. Henson serving us lewks with her natural hair
- Seven things you are doing that are ruining your hair
- Here are eight DIY home remedies that can get rid of acne scars
- 12 powerful songs that support the Black Lives Matter Movement
More about this
A bit disappointing, that won’t, however, stop us from admiring what they wore during the event as they all looked absolutely amazing and stunning!
The likes of Harriet star Cynthia Erivo, Lupita Nyong’o, Danai Gurira, Sterling K. Brown, Caleb McLaughlin, just to mention a few, gave us a dose of melanin magic and we just couldn’t get enough!
Join your ultimate online destination for global black lifestyle news, Nsuri, as we take a look at what they wore below. Be sure to let us know your favorite!