We all love cute couples and Idris Elba and Sabrina Dhowre Elba are couple goals. Periodt!
They took their love from the bedroom to the photo studio when Idris got behind the cameras and photographed Sabrina for the cover of DuJour magazine.
- Oprah gifts college student brand new iPhone after teasing him for having a cracked phone screen
- Javicia Leslie’s new Batwoman suit is superhero outfit goals
- Towel used by Kobe Bryant in his last game sells for $33,000
- Lonely and single on Vals Day? Here are songs that reflect your current mood
- Succulent Karoo, the beautiful desert with some of the most diverse endemic species [Photos]
More about this
Sabrina’s astonishing beauty was well captured by her beau for the magazine’s Spring digital cover and she couldn’t be more thrilled for the experience.
“I feel very blessed that I met my soul mate. Who just happens to be Idris Elba,” she told the high fashion magazine.
“This one was beyond special….photographed by my amazing husband. Your endless talent never ceases to amaze me. I love you with all my heart,” she wrote.
Sabrina shared the cover on her social media pages, praising her husband for his many talents.
Her man crush and husband Idris was also ecstatic about the experience of photographing his beautiful wife and shared on Instagram:
“I had the honour of photographing my beautiful wife @SabrinaElba for the cover of @dujourmedia. What an amazing experience! Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen,” he captioned a shot of the cover.
On the cover, Sabrina looked elegant in Dolce & Gabanna and wore Chopard, Victoria Beckham and Boss as well, accentuated with Buccellati Milan jewels.