Lovie Simone Oppong is a Ghanaian-American actress widely known for her role as Zora Greenleaf in OWN’s hit series, Greenleaf. You know we love natural hair divas, and this 21-year-old diva is all the natural hair goals we need to see on our timeline.
The Bronx native’s mother is American, and her father is Ghanaian, and she is a twin! She has a fraternal twin sister. She is a family-oriented person and loves spending time at home with her family when she is not on set.
- Davido performs his hit song ‘Fall’ on Wild N’ Out [Watch]
- Here are trendy protective styles that can bring the heat to your hair this winter
- The many times Celai West stole our hearts on the runway
- Don’t know what to wear for your maternity photoshoot? Check out these stunning outfit ideas
- The new Barbie is serving us door knockers, Bantu knots and baby hair – and we love it
More about this
Lovie is currently working on the reboot of the 90’s teen drama, The Craft as Tabby. The Craft: Legacy star said she was very particular about which role she decides to play, and power roles are on top of that list.
“I choose to play like power roles for girls that don’t really usually have power because they look like me. I become my characters in ways that I would never see for myself. Tabby is probably the closest character to me.”
She has been hands-on with her hair right from the corner of her home, shooting hair and makeup tutorials for her YouTube channel to stunning crowds at red carpet events in her natural tresses. She refers to herself as the beauty guru.
Okay, Lovie. We see you and your lovely hair. Here are six stunning photos of Lovie rocking her natural hair either in braids or afro or a twist out to set your mood right.