Lupita Nyong’o has indeed had a great time in Nigeria these past few days.
The Oscar-winning Kenyan actress, who recently celebrated her 37th birthday in Lagos, Nigeria, was seen having massive fun at a Lagos party rocking a Nigerian attire and she looked really amazing.
- Brooches are not only meant for your bust, here are other creative ways to flaunt them
- Idris Elba photographs wife Sabrina for DuJour Magazine and it’s just beautiful
- Check out Barbie’s latest collection of diverse dolls that has got everyone talking
- Rose gold engagement ring ideas for the contemporary bride
- Rihanna facing backlash for using song with sacred Islamic verses at fashion show
More about this
The Black Panther star took to her Instagram page to share beautiful photos of her in Nigeria’s aso-ebi with a blue headgear that was tied perfectly.
Nyong’o also had a blue bag plus other blue accessories to match her attire and flawless skin while at the event which celebrated the life of Engr. Olusegun Akann Doherty.
The celebrated actress has been in Nigeria as she prepares for the shooting of HBO Max’s ordered series for Chimamanda Adichie’s award-winning book, Americanah.
As part of her promotional run for the series, Nyong’o attended a private reception in Lagos which was hosted by the Nigerian author.
Speaking to the Premium Times at the event, she revealed the series will be filmed at different locations in the West African nation. The Hollywood star, who will be playing the character of Igbo girl, Ifemelu, also revealed she is currently learning to speak the Igbo and English language so as to naturally fit in her role.
Swipe to see photos and video of her ‘Lagos Slay Queen’ look below: