TikTok is the gift that keeps on giving when it comes to our favorite celebrities hopping on some of its viral challenges and we’re so here for it!
Over the past couple of weeks, our timelines have been blessed with various versions of the #DontRushChallenge and we simply cannot get enough. The viral challenge involves friends transitioning from their no-makeup, laid-back, homely appearance to looking all elegant and totally made-over after rubbing a makeup brush/hairbrush on the camera screen. Each participant has their turn after catching a brush that is supposedly thrown at them.
- We love these female celebs who broke stereotypes by being with men shorter than they are
- ‘Helped me so much’ – Ava DuVernay says Little Richard tipped her $100 a week when she was a waitress
- Dream comes true as vegan TikTok sensation Tabitha Brown lands major deal with Creative Arts Agency
- How burn survivor Shalom Blac inspires us to look beyond our physical appearance
- Doctor shares the do’s and don’ts of having sex in the time of COVID-19
More about this
Jumping on the viral challenge over the weekend was teenage actress and producer Marsai Martin, with support from other celebrity friends. Joined by the likes of Skai Jackson, Storm Reid, Kyla-Drew, Riele Downs, Lexi Underwood and Shahadi Wright Joseph, the group added their own twist to the challenge by reversing the “rules.”
Taking to her Instagram, the Black‑ish star shared the video with the caption: “Don’t rush, stay home.” Take a look at the amazing and beautiful end results below: