Megan Thee Stallion is indeed a “savage!”
Though the current lockdown has restricted movement and made life a bit unbearable – which is totally understanding – that hasn’t stopped the Houston rapper from “securing the bag.”
- Yara Shahidi’s hair trim on Instagram is freaking everyone out
- This photographer’s beautiful reimagination of Disney princesses has got the internet talking
- Black celebs who have killed it with their costumes this Halloween
- DIY detachable ponytail tutorials you didn’t know you needed
- These black celebs slayed the red carpet at the 2020 Golden Globes
More about this
On Thursday, Rihanna’s highly popular lingerie brand Savage X Fenty announced the Savage rapper as its brand ambassador for its summer 2020 social media campaign, named #SAVAGExTHEESTALLION.
The announcement comes after the success of her Savage single which she recently followed with the release of the remix featuring fellow Houston native, Beyoncé. Both songs sparked viral challenges on TikTok as well as on other social media platforms. It, therefore, comes as no surprise Fenty teamed up with her for their summer campaign.
“Meg is the energy we were looking for,” Rihanna said in a statement. “She is a risktaker with an attitude, character, and personality.”
Megan also shared her excitement with jumping on the lingerie brand’s summer campaign.
“I’m so excited to work with a brand that embodies diversity and celebrates women in all their glory,” she said. “In my Savage x Fenty, I feel sexy, comfortable and confident. We want all the hotties around the world to feel good about themselves exactly as they are.”
Here a few snapshots of the rapper looking saucy and of course, savage, in the collection: