Rolling Stone released its March 2020 cover and we can’t get over the beauties gracing the magazine’s cover.
The iconic music and pop culture magazine in its second annual Women Shaping The Future issue chose SZA, Megan Thee Stallion and Normani to represent the issue. The ‘future shapers’ donned an all-black ensemble and trust us, black never looked this good on anyone.
- Here are the most powerful black dressers of 2019
- Africa’s five most fashionable first ladies to take style cues from
- Gabrielle Union flaunts her ‘quarantine’ natural hair look in latest video
- Jill Scott and Erykah Badu’s ‘Verzuz’ brought all the neo-soul feels we needed
- Photos of the Nigerian queen who wowed everyone during her 1956 trip to London in traditional attire
More about this
Not just black, but black leather for that matter although each one of the ladies brought their own personal style to it.
The photo, shot by Campbell Addy, shows SZA channeling her inner old school TLC vibes while Megan is our hot girl summer all year long, and the “Motivation” singer’s coming to America ponytail is giving us life.
“We been shaping the future, happy black history month,” Normani tweeted:
— Normani (@Normani) February 19, 2020
Well, except SZA who, according to V Magazine, isn’t going to doing video interviews or photoshoots for the rest of her life. That notwithstanding, she hollered her fellow cover girls in a tweet.
“S/o Normani and meg tho. My sisters who I love very much and respect deeply. Honored to be apart of ANYTHING w the two of those BLACK QUEENS.”
While we patiently wait for the Rolling Stone March issue, enjoy this behind the scenes footage of their photoshoot.