Miss J. Alexander, the runway king, has given West a nod for her modelling and we are here for it! She is said to be the youngest and first African-American child supermodel to close for David Tupaz Couture’s opening show during the Style Fashion Week in New York, last year.
- ‘New Savage for de gal dem’ – Rihanna shows off her curves as she celebrates Savage X Fenty’s 2nd birthday
- Idris Elba photographs wife Sabrina for DuJour Magazine and it’s just beautiful
- Gabrielle Union flaunts her ‘quarantine’ natural hair look in latest video
- Cardi B shows off her amazing natural hair and fans can’t get enough of it [Video]
- Want to make your own satin bonnet to protect your hair at night? Take a look at this tutorial
More about this
Her fierce signature walks and natural hair have made her the people’s favorite on social media, with some of her videos raking in over 6 million views. Her mother, “Linda Ligons-West, is always at her side protecting her child and her precious kinks and coils.”
This talented model is a force to be reckoned with off the runway as well. She launched her own clothing line at age 7, making her an entrepreneur at such a tender age.
The Chatty Chick is her apparel line that displays “bold statements and inspiring affirmations. West saw this as a stylish way to encourage self-love in children and adults of all ages,” Millbuzz reported.
She has also featured in a couple of print campaigns for notable brands like North Face, The GAP, Walmart, Athleta and FabKids and in commercials for Google, Mattel, All State and others.
West has also appeared in music videos and in an independent film which aired at the Cannes Film Festival. This 11-year-old is goals as she now has her own runway modelling coaching services where other runway lovers like her can perfect their struts.
Here are some of her stunning runway looks and walks.