Curaçao, pronounced ‘cure-ah-souw’, is a colorful island in the Caribbean and it is the C of the ABC islands of which Aruba is the A and Bonaire is the B. When planning your vacation between June 1 and November 30, known as the prime hurricane season, then you might consider having a relaxed one in Curaçao.
Now no one wants their vacation to end in a morbid way because hurricanes are known to wreak havoc on the islands during this period with many tourists losing their lives. Since man still needs to take a break from their usual duties to enjoy their vacation, then you are in luck.
- Road trip essentials to have a smooth journey
- Coming to Ghana this December for the Year of Return? Here are six must-see places
- Succulent Karoo, the beautiful desert with some of the most diverse endemic species [Photos]
- Miss traveling and wildlife? These four South Africa safaris offer virtual tours you can take from home
- Inside Sirai House, Kenya’s ‘exclusive lodge for billionaires’
More about this
It has some of the most beautiful beaches and dive spots in the Caribbean. Here are some breath-taking photos to convince you to factor Curaçao as your next vacation destination, all things being equal.