Curaçao, pronounced ‘cure-ah-souw’, is a colorful island in the Caribbean and it is the C of the ABC islands of which Aruba is the A and Bonaire is the B. When planning your vacation between June 1 and November 30, known as the prime hurricane season, then you might consider having a relaxed one in Curaçao.
Now no one wants their vacation to end in a morbid way because hurricanes are known to wreak havoc on the islands during this period with many tourists losing their lives. Since man still needs to take a break from their usual duties to enjoy their vacation, then you are in luck.
- These awesome cave hotels are a must-visit after coronavirus. Here’s why
- Miss traveling and wildlife? These four South Africa safaris offer virtual tours you can take from home
- A look at how Cuban graffiti is giving life to the country’s landscape
- A look at the ingenious ‘Upside Down House’ in South Africa attracting tourists
- Amazing photos of Anambra Waxbill, rare colorful bird found only in southern Nigeria
More about this
It has some of the most beautiful beaches and dive spots in the Caribbean. Here are some breath-taking photos to convince you to factor Curaçao as your next vacation destination, all things being equal.