Jamie Foxx is such a multi-talented entertainer and one of the very best among his peers. An actor, musician, comedian and producer, the 52-year-old’s ability to comfortably be in sync and fit into whatever role he finds himself is so laudable.
As a matter of fact, his ability to effortlessly impersonate just about anyone is just as hilarious as it is unmatched, and this is evident with his iconic portrayal of legendary musician Ray Charles in the 2004 biopic, Ray. The movie’s success earned him an Oscar nomination for Best Actor the following year, which he won.
- Tamar Braxton’s Nigerian boyfriend sends her heartwarming birthday message
- Watch Tracee Ellis Ross’ moving speech paying homage to black women at the NAACP Image Awards
- Let’s indulge in our cravings with this puff puff recipe
- R&B legend Babyface says Michael Jackson wanted to date Halle Berry
- Here are foods you should never refrigerate
More about this
Appearing on Instagram Live with Candace Parker over the weekend, Foxx launched into a string of hilarious impersonations of some popular stars – including Jay-Z, Mike Tyson, Dave Chappelle, Kermit the Frog and Sammy Davis Jr. – when he was answering a question on how he’s so good at that.
Take a look at the video below: