Vanessa Bryant is keeping the memories of her late husband, Kobe and daughter, Gianna, alive by inking special messages she received from them on her skin.
On Wednesday, Vanessa shared two videos of her getting tribute tattoos from popular artist Nikko Hurtado on her now-private Instagram page. In the first video which captures Hurtado at work, Vanessa captioned: “I wanted my boo boo’s @kobebryant sweet message transferred on me.”
- 10 basic things every black man should have in his closet
- ‘I will do the things that honor him’ – Lauren London talks motherhood after Nipsey’s death
- Celebs have jumped on Tyler Perry’s ‘He’s Got The Whole World’ challenge and we love it
- ‘Couldn’t be more grateful’ – Kevin Hart and wife Eniko expecting second child
- Here are some creative ways to enjoy the canned fish hidden in your pantry
More about this
The famous tattoo artist re-posted the video, thanking Vanessa for the honor with the caption: “Truly honored to give you something to keep with you my friend.”
Vanessa also shared the second video of Hurtado inking a “sweet message” she received from Gigi, which the tattoo artist also re-posted.
“Shoutout to @nikkohurtado for coming over and helping me get my Gigi’s sweet message transferred on me,” she captioned, revealing that she got the tattoo in February.
Vanessa’s tattoos come as Kobe’s sister, Sharia, and other celebrities, including Lebron James, Anthony Davis, 2 Chainz, and The Game honor the basketball champion’s legacy with tribute tattoos.
Bryant and his daughter, Gianna, passed away in a helicopter crash on January 26 alongside seven other passengers.