Just months after getting into the wine business, Snoop Dogg has unveiled a mobile game via his Digital Dogg gaming and animation company titled ‘Snoop Dogg’s Rap Empire’.
“Checc out my new game & write your own chapter of hip-hop history,” the rapper announced via Instagram along with artwork from the mobile game.
- In the age of the internet, Africans are still hooked on radio. Here’s why
- 2019 vs 2020: Lil Nas X shares his remarkable glow up a year after releasing ‘Old Town Road’
- We love these female celebs who broke stereotypes by being with men shorter than they are
- This easy mixed seafood cocktail is the starter you need for your summer night
- How this incredible woman survived breast cancer twice before the age of 35
More about this
The game, available for iOS and Android, sees users playing as an aspiring rapper struggling to get their mixtapes heard while on Venice Beach. While waiting for their big break, Snoop comes along and helps them become the rap legend they want to be.
Players will have tasks including recording in a studio, building a management team, exploring cities, and more.
Digital Dogg’s previous credits include Animojis and The Circuit: Gladiator Arena.