Serena Williams could pass as a member of Megan Thee Stallion’s dance crew because the multiple grand slam champion showed us her version of the “Body” dance challenge while at practice and we are in awe of her.
Her tennis skills cannot be disputed, and now the video she posted on Instagram of her training session where she breaks to give her quads some grind as she went all “Body-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody” on us certified her dance moves as well.
- These natural hair clip-in tutorials will switch up your hair game in an instant
- After Black Is King, Ghana’s Blitz Bazawule is set to direct The Color Purple musical film
- Five amazing celebrity destination weddings we can’t get over
- Nigeria’s DJ Cuppy to host Apple Music’s first radio show in Africa
- Fashion To Figure brings sexy back in new plus-size swimsuit collaboration with Tabria Majors
More about this
“I was told I don’t share enough of my training,” the 39-year-old said. “I hope this helps y’all know I’m serious.”
The video is not the only thing that got fans talking. The husband of the six-time U.S. open winner, Alexis Ohanian, shared a family photo of him, his wife, and their three-year-old daughter, Olympia, on Instagram.
Inasmuch as the photo is adorable, the comments section blew up with much admiration for his stunning wife, tennis royalty, and mompreneur, Serena.
One user said, “Beautiful family❤️Serena you look amazing. Those legs.”
“The GOAT. Queen 👸 Serena ❤️,” another said.
“Serena DAMN 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥,” another drooled in the comments section.