I’ve come across women who claimed they would never date a short man until they met the man of their dreams. It’s true some women are open to dating short men, but just do a quick poll of your female friends and you will realize how stigmatized short men are when it comes to relationships.
It’s great that many young women are now killing the stigma and are getting more involved in relationships where they are taller. They have realized that superficial things like height do not matter when it comes to whether or not one is a good person or whether or not they will make good partners.
- Venus Williams launches melanin-friendly sunscreens with Credo and we love it
- How to make domedo, the spicy pork and popular street food in Ghana
- Bobby Brown Jr., son of singer Bobby Brown, found dead in LA home at age 28
- 5 things you can do to slow down aging
- Remy Ma and Papoose are expecting baby number two ‘real soon’
More about this
It’s been the same situation with some of our female celebrities who have been with men who are shorter than they are. Not caring about their partner’s height, these celebrities have given us one more reason height difference can mean happiness in our relationships.
PHOTO: CHRIS PIZZELLO/AP/SHUTTERSTOCK
Kevin Hart and wife, Eniko Parrish
DJ Khaled and Nicole Tuck
Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupri
Erica Mena and Bow Wow
Helen Lasichanh and Pharrell Williams