I’ve come across women who claimed they would never date a short man until they met the man of their dreams. It’s true some women are open to dating short men, but just do a quick poll of your female friends and you will realize how stigmatized short men are when it comes to relationships.
It’s great that many young women are now killing the stigma and are getting more involved in relationships where they are taller. They have realized that superficial things like height do not matter when it comes to whether or not one is a good person or whether or not they will make good partners.
- How to make authentic Suya spice
- Ava DuVernay launches $250,000 fund for women and creators of color amid COVID-19
- Here’s how some of our favorite celebrity daddies celebrated Father’s Day
- Alicia Keys drops new song for frontline workers, and it’s giving us all the feels
- Kanye West is now the highest-paid musician in the world
More about this
It’s been the same situation with some of our female celebrities who have been with men who are shorter than they are. Not caring about their partner’s height, these celebrities have given us one more reason height difference can mean happiness in our relationships.
PHOTO: CHRIS PIZZELLO/AP/SHUTTERSTOCK
Kevin Hart and wife, Eniko Parrish
DJ Khaled and Nicole Tuck
Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupri
Erica Mena and Bow Wow
Helen Lasichanh and Pharrell Williams