Over the past few years, Halloween costumes have shifted from the usually scary and spooky to more light-hearted and comedic ones.
Thanks to this evolution, people have become extra creative as there’s a wider variety of people or things that can be used as inspiration for designing a costume. There really is no dress code for Halloween, everything and anything is welcome.
- Nicki Minaj graces Trinidad Carnival for the first time in eight years
- John David Washington reveals why he used to lie about Denzel being his father
- Did you know weight training can increase your life expectancy by 46 percent? Here’s how
- Meet the man who has become a viral sensation for always singing out loud
- The biggest tortoise in the world is in Seychelles, and he’s called Esmeralda
More about this
Every year, black folks, hands down, kill it with their creative costumes and imitations and this season hasn’t been an exception.