Someone once said, “you never know you are black till you leave the shores of Africa”, and in my experience growing up in both Ghana and the U.S., there has never been a truer...
- April 26, 2018 at 04:23pm WeTour: Thaba Bosiu, the mountain which gave birth to the nation of Lesotho
- April 26, 2018 at 12:15pm The story behind the only African country formed by merger of two states
- April 26, 2018 at 10:14am Eritrea, second to last country in the world for press freedom
- April 26, 2018 at 09:20am Rwanda genocide-era mass graves with 3,000 bodies newly uncovered
- April 25, 2018 at 08:30pm [Video] Kenyan swimming in flood waters brings light to grim situation
- April 25, 2018 at 06:52pm The little-known history of Angola’s independence war that ended after coup in Portugal
- April 25, 2018 at 04:55pm Baobab, Africa’s best kept health and beauty secret
- April 25, 2018 at 10:15am World Malaria Day: How was malaria treated in Africa before modern medicine?
- April 24, 2018 at 07:29pm Actress Zendaya talks having ‘light skin’ privilege in Hollywood [Video]
- April 24, 2018 at 01:58pm Nigerian man burned alive by mob in another xenophobic attack in South Africa
- 1 week ago Modern day polygamy in Africa: first wife feeding second wife goes viral
- 6 hours ago The story behind the only African country formed by merger of two states
- 2 months ago Top 10 ridiculous questions Africans get asked in the U.S.
- 1 week ago Angola’s capital is fourth most expensive city for business travel in the world
- 24 hours ago The little-known history of Angola’s independence war that ended after coup in Portugal
- 2 days ago Cuba votes two black women vice presidents, first for the country