On this day in 1960, one of the most heinous displays of violence against demonstrators was committed by the South African police during the apartheid era. The unfortunate incident, which occurred...
- March 21, 2018 at 10:31am ‘Nigerians perfected jollof rice’: Actor John Boyega steps in dangerous territory
- March 21, 2018 at 10:10am This guy’s talent is imitating sounds of over 50 different animals [Video]
- March 21, 2018 at 09:08am VIDEO: Talented Ethiopian kids wow on The Little Big Shots stage in the U.S.
- March 21, 2018 at 07:42am [Today in History] 69 Black South Africans were killed during the infamous 1960 Sharpeville Massacre
- March 20, 2018 at 01:20pm [Today in History] Congolese Ota Benga exhibited at Bronx Zoo commits suicide
- March 20, 2018 at 09:08am Three Tunisian heroes who fought against French colonialists
- March 19, 2018 at 08:15am One for the record books: Ava DuVernay set to become the first black woman to direct a DC Superhero film
- March 16, 2018 at 12:04pm Nigerian rapper Falz inks deal to feature in new Hollywood drama series
- March 16, 2018 at 10:24am [Foodie Friday] How to prepare Angola’s delicious national dish, Muamba de Galinha
- March 15, 2018 at 01:24pm Major moves: Olamide and Diamond Platnumz set up their own TV and radio stations
- 1 month agoAfrica’s top 15 universities in 2018 you need to know
- 4 days agoVIDEO: Talented Ethiopian kids wow on The Little Big Shots stage in the U.S.
- 4 days ago[Today in History] Congolese Ota Benga exhibited at Bronx Zoo commits suicide
- 3 weeks agoKuomboka: The most intriguing and awe-inspiring traditional ceremony in Zambia
- 1 week ago#ThrowbackThursday: A look at vintage Nigerian royalty and class through the lens of Chief S.O. Alonge
- 2 months agoNo Men Allowed: Umoja, the all-female matriarch village in Kenya