A young woman’s tweet (below) which recently went viral has brought up the topic of awkward tourist behavior in Africa. It is clear that a lot of people do insensitive things because they...
- March 22, 2018 at 04:51am Meet Nigerian-Korean Han Hyun-min who is breaking barriers for black models in Korea
- March 22, 2018 at 04:15am These 10 tweets about #AnnoyingAfricanHabits are hilarious and so true
- March 21, 2018 at 12:26pm Celebrating the life of literary giant Chinua Achebe with all his works
- March 20, 2018 at 02:03pm [Poetic Attack] ‘Tamara’s Opus’ by magnetic spoken word artist Joshua Bennett
- March 19, 2018 at 10:06am It’s about time ‘Wakanda Forever’ is institutionalized like the Black Power Salute
- March 15, 2018 at 01:45pm #WeTour: The beautiful sight with a dark slave history in Mauritius
- March 14, 2018 at 01:17pm Top 5 awkward things you shouldn’t do when you visit Africa
- March 13, 2018 at 03:10pm National Geographic takes an introspective look at its racist coverage in the past
- March 07, 2018 at 11:09pm 5 traditional African hairstyles that are making a come back
- March 07, 2018 at 03:08pm Top 10 ridiculous questions Africans get asked in the U.S.
- 3 weeks agoWhat is that on your face? African tribal marks and their meanings
- 5 days agoIt’s about time ‘Wakanda Forever’ is institutionalized like the Black Power Salute
- 1 month ago#WeTour: Zanzibar City’s tantalizing Sauti za Busara music festival
- 3 weeks agoKuomboka: The most intriguing and awe-inspiring traditional ceremony in Zambia
- 3 months ago10 African proverbs to help you live your best life this New Year