Megan Thee Stallion released her debut Fashion Nova collection on Wednesday, November 18. In the first 24 hours, the collection raked in $1.2 million in sales, according to TMZ.
The ‘Hot Girl Summer’ hitmaker’s collection comprises 106 denim-inspired pieces, which made a little more sales than Cardi B’s Spring 2019 collection.
- African wax prints jackets you can’t do away with this fall
- This artist is trolling 50 Cent with funny paintings of him as Tekashi 6ix9ine, Taylor Swift and more
- Brooches are not only meant for your bust, here are other creative ways to flaunt them
- Here’s how our favorite black celebrities dressed up for the SAG Awards
- Cardi B is the new face of Balenciaga as she graces giant billboard in Paris
More about this
The new line is for “all the hotties out there”, the 25-year-old rapper said in a statement.
“Designing this line with Fashion Nova has been a labor of love. Not only am I able to bring my signature look to all the hotties out there, but I was able to create sexy and beautiful clothing that fit bodies of all shapes, sizes, and heights. If you’re a tall girl like me, finding clothes that have savage style has never been easy, until now.”
Prices of the items range from $24.99 to $199.99 and the line of premium denim wear also includes luxe corset bodysuits and tops with sleek dresses and plush outerwear.
Fashion Nova CEO and Founder Richard Saghian said the collection was inspired by Megan’s “unwavering confidence, fearless style, and infectious personality.”
“Every piece was meticulously designed with exceptional fabrics in a variety of looks and prints to make our customer stand out and feel empowered and we are excited to finally bring our creative collaboration with her to life for everyone to experience,” he added.