Your skin says a lot about you. Whether you are under the weather or up for a photo shoot, our body’s largest organ announces to the world how we really feel on the inside, in terms of health and also confidence. From time immemorial, dark or brown skins have been revered as a wonder of beauty so that when well kept, one is highly adored as not only a true face of Africa but also as a deceptively youthful person. This is not to say that the way to a beautifully glowing skin is through the use of expensive cosmetics and therapies, however. In fact, there are and several very simple and natural ways of bringing the shine out of your dark skin. Here are five of them.
You may also like
- You probably didn’t know that California is named after a black queen
- Here’s proof that Africans settled in South America long before Columbus’s voyage
- Africa’s 7 most indigenous people facing extinction
- Is Christianity African? The truth may just shock you
- Rwandan minister tells CNN to ‘shut up’ after report on using millions to sponsor Arsenal