To accelerate developments within Africa’s tech ecosystem, the Global Startup Ecosystem is to host the first annual Africa Tech Summit on December 14, 2018.
The Africa Tech Summit is the world’s most exclusive event featuring Africa’s growing network of exponential tech influencers. The annual program brings together hundreds of entrepreneurs, investors, pioneers, and creatives under one roof to address the greatest exponential technologies launching across the continent and its future role as the world’s final tech frontier.
The summit also serves to teach fundamentals of frontier tech investments, startup development and ecosystem building via exclusive workshop sessions with award-winning experts.
The program concludes with a high profile call to action VIP dinner with summit speakers and partners.
The event will host 25 global speakers with media representatives from Forbes, Bloomberg, Wired Magazine, Tech Crunch and more. Tickets can be purchased at www.africatechsummit.org.
Speakers announced are:
- Einstein Kofi Ntim Chair @ Ghana Tech Summit
- Sandra Appiah – CEO, Face2Face Africa
- Christine Ntim- Founder @ Vendedy Partner @ Global Startup Ecosystem
- Ann Rosenberg – Senior Vice President, Global Head of SAP Next-Gen
- Mark Anthony Thomas – Senior Vice President, Partnerships at New York City Economic Development Corporation
- Lindsey N. Walker – Producer at StarTalk with Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Dana Reed- Interim CEO at The Africa Center
- Dr Yetunde Odugbesan-Omede- Professor of Global Affairs & Politics | Policy Advisor | Senior Consultant in International Development and Global Leadership
- Andrew Sekandi -Africa investment advisor at Alpha Sierra
- Aisha Taylor- Community Engagement & Partnerships | Google
- Gianluca Galletto- Sr.Advisor, Smart Cities NY Advisor, NYC Mayor’s Office
- Iynna Halilou- Global Program Manager at the Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator
- Kelechi Anyadiegwu- CEO + Founder at Zuvaa Marketplace
- Jacqueline Corbelli- CEO, Founder and Chairman of BrightLine
- Chizzy Igbokwe- Forbes Coaches Council
- Lee Moulton- Angel Investor | Director of Partnerships @ SeatGeek | Motivational Speaker | Business Strategist
- Shelly Jones- Technology and Digital Expert/ VP of Ops at the Grio
- Brian Araujo- Chief Operating Officer at Marketers Of Tomorrow + Co-founder of Bitcoin Harlem
- Sabrina Lamb- Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Wekeza
- Michael Rain- Creative-in-Residence @ TED / Digital Storyteller
- Davida E. Arnold- Founder Girl Game Changer
- Cassandre Charles- Vice President, Brand Marketing @ Essence Magazine
- Kelo Kubu- TEDxAmbassador for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Tavonia Evans CEO of Guap Coin
For interests related to speaking, sponsorships, and partnerships, please direct inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.