Multiple Grammy award-winning couple, Alicia Keys and her husband Kasseem Dean, popularly known as Swizz Beatz, took to Instagram to share the album cover of Wizkid’s 2014 album, Ayo (Joy) with the hashtag #vibes, mentioning the Instagram page of Wizkidayo. The most hilarious moment was Alicia’s dance video where she moved in delight to the rhythm of Wizkid’s Ojuelegba song. Alicia uploaded the post on her Instagram page and tagged it “the song makes me happy #goodvibes @wizkidayo”.
You may also like
- The forgotten assassination of MLK’s mother Alberta King in 1974
- Drama as Ugandan man finds out his newlywed wife is a man
- The chilling details of Patrice Lumumba’s assassination and how he was dissolved in acid
- Seeing interracial couple makes my “blood boil” – Georgia Councilman forced to resign amid racism accusations
- These little Black geniuses have the highest IQs ever in the world