African men do make good husbands and many attribute this to how they were raised in the home and their desire to succeed. But for most women, finding the African man is very difficult and even if they do they are not able to keep them. That shouldn’t be difficult though, as these men are not complex as you may think. You only need to fulfil the following requirements and you are sure to have them for as long as you would want.
- Reggae icon, Culture, was a global superstar but had his personal demons
- Haiti paid over $20 billion in present-day money to free itself from France. Here’s why
- Baltimore man killed by white neighbour after court denies him protective order
- 11-year-old Nigerian Naomi Oloyede wows 200 global delegates at the Education for Justice in Austria
- ‘C’mon, babe. Let’s go!’ – Stacey Ervin Jr., the Black boyfriend who cheers champion gymnast Simone Biles on to many victories