The rate of unemployment in Africa is high, hovering between 12% and 14% in sub-Saharan Africa. People who are able to get jobs, however, still look out for better salaries and working conditions. Acquiring a well-paying job can be very difficult, especially when talks about jobs that pay well and those that do not continue to cause controversy. In order to choose your career wisely, here are 5 high salary jobs in Africa to consider.
You may also like
- Zambia is now first African country to suspend debt service payments on loans due to COVID-19
- Discrimination against Blacks has cost U.S. economy $16 trillion
- A Black-owned private jet company’s revenue has spiked 300% amid the pandemic
- Do you know rich Nigerians are buying citizenship in Caribbean nations to beat visa rules?
- Joe Higgs, the unsung reggae pioneer who schooled Bob Marley, others
- The mystery of the Black couple who gave birth to a white baby
- After breaking jaw of MAGA supporter, Nigerian immigrant explains why he’s ‘more American than him’
- The second wife of Marcus Garvey who sacrificed everything to make his dream possible
- This black man was the first to set foot in Canada and the most sought-after translator in Europe in the 1600s