Cathedral of the Holy Saviour
The Cathedral of the Holy Saviour is a Roman Catholic cathedral in Luanda, Angola and was built in 1628.
It is the seat of the Roman Catholic Archbishop of Luanda. In 1716, the headquarters of the Diocese of Angola and Congo was transferred from São Salvador of Congo to Luanda, which eventually led the church of Dos Remedios to become a cathedral.
In 1949, it was declared a Public Interest, which is still part of the Portuguese colonial empire.