I Love You Too by Ziggy Marley is a great read. This is a book about random moments in life. It is a reminder that parents should tell their children in detail what they love about them. The book reads like a song because it is one. The beautiful pictures illustrate what love looks like. The poetic words allow kids to understand what love sounds. This is a great tool for parents when they want to reinforce their love for their children. This is a must-read.
You may also like
- The tragic yet resilient story of Igbo slaves who committed mass suicide off U.S. coast in 1803
- Five infamous African leaders who died a violent and barbaric death
- Hair wigs, the popular fashion accessory traced back to 1550 BC Africa
- Five reasons Africans may consider returning to voodoo
- The black magic that locks cheating spouses while in the act is real [VIDEOS]