Brothers and Sister Family Poems by Eloise Greenfield is a book celebrating Black family life. These poems capture what it is like to be a sibling from the perspective of children. These poems show the beauty of having a sibling through the good and the bad times. For parents, this book serves as a tool to talk about how their children can learn to love and appreciate each other. The book’s pictures capture the beauty of Black brotherhood and sisterhood!
You may also like
- The tragic yet resilient story of Igbo slaves who committed mass suicide off U.S. coast in 1803
- Five infamous African leaders who died a violent and barbaric death
- Hair wigs, the popular fashion accessory traced back to 1550 BC Africa
- Five reasons Africans may consider returning to voodoo
- The black magic that locks cheating spouses while in the act is real [VIDEOS]