By: Millie Monyo The African man is a gentle creature yet so powerful and mysterious. Dating African men can prove to be an experience of a life time if you have never dated them before. The truth...
- September 27, 2017 at 09:45am Face2Face Africa to Host Africa-US Investment Roundtable in NYC September 28th
- September 21, 2017 at 10:05am The Jim Ovia Foundation Pledges $2 Million to the Africa-America Institute to Support Higher Education
- September 20, 2017 at 09:50am Nigeria Higher Education Foundation Hosts Benefits Gala and Awards Ceremony Sept 20
- September 12, 2017 at 12:13pm Segal Family Foundation To Honor Leaders in African Development at Annual Meeting in New Jersey
- September 11, 2017 at 03:28pm “Bike for Africa” with Brussels Airlines and Face2Face Africa in NYC October 13
- November 08, 2016 at 06:49am Nigerian Tech Guru Tom Illube Named Britain’s Most Influential Black Person
- May 09, 2016 at 03:47pm “Queen of African Pop” Brenda Fassie Died This Day in 2004
- May 03, 2016 at 08:40am Lupita Nyong’o Makes Africa Proud at the 2016 MET Gala- Check Out Her Hair!
- April 09, 2016 at 12:01pm 10 Reasons to LOVE the Modern African Gentleman!
- March 30, 2016 at 11:32am 5 Ways Michelle Obama Influences President Obama’s Presidency and Legacy
- 7 years agoCharacteristics Of Mental Disorders
- 7 years agoFolk Tale: Why The Tortoise Has A Cracked Shell (Version 1)
- 2 years ago10 Reasons to LOVE the Modern African Gentleman!
- 7 years agoWhat African men wish their women knew (but don’t tell them)
- 7 years agoTales by Moonlight: Why Elephants and tortoises Don’t Get Along
- 2 years ago“Queen of African Pop” Brenda Fassie Died This Day in 2004