Since the era of slavery and colonialism, Black people have been made to feel and believe that we are second-class human beings, but not anymore. More and more men and women of color are awakening to realize the potential that lies within them. The latest evidence can be found in the growing number of distinguished Black CEO’s running multi-billion dollar, multinational companies, including these 10 that you should get to know.
- ‘We’re not guinea pigs’ – Drogba and Eto’o condemn Covid-19 test trials on Africans
- “What did I do to you?” – Last words of Libya’s Muammar Gaddafi to rebels just before he was killed
- Died with $2 in her account, Dorothy Dandridge was first black actress to earn Oscar nomination
- Willie Louis, the man who named the killers of Emmett Till and suddenly disappeared
- Police kills a 26-year-old emergency medical woman in ‘botched’ raid