Since the era of slavery and colonialism, Black people have been made to feel and believe that we are second-class human beings, but not anymore. More and more men and women of color are awakening to realize the potential that lies within them. The latest evidence can be found in the growing number of distinguished Black CEO’s running multi-billion dollar, multinational companies, including these 10 that you should get to know.
- This black-owned beauty store in Nashville made $50k in 3 hours of grand opening [VIDEO]
- For her beauty, Anastacia Escrava was forced to wear an iron muzzle all her life in Brazil
- Remembering Jim Kelly, first black martial arts film star who starred alongside Bruce Lee in ‘Enter the Dragon’
- Atlanta cop who beat 15-year-old black boy till he went unconscious gets 20-year sentence
- California Cop pins unarmed black boy on ground, punches him repeatedly in the chest