Do you remember the song “Love Yourself” by Justin Bieber? The main reason for this article is to encourage you to love yourself, instead of depending on falling in love with someone as a means of attaining “love for yourself.” I’m not trying to say that falling in love is always bad, but if falling in love with someone is going to negatively affect your happiness, you should rather focus on loving yourself. You don’t need to “find love” because it’s already in you! So here are five reasons why you shouldn’t depend on somebody else to attain the love and happiness that already exists within you.
- This black-owned beauty store in Nashville made $50k in 3 hours of grand opening [VIDEO]
- For her beauty, Anastacia Escrava was forced to wear an iron muzzle all her life in Brazil
- Atlanta cop who beat 15-year-old black boy till he went unconscious gets 20-year sentence
- Remembering Jim Kelly, first black martial arts film star who starred alongside Bruce Lee in ‘Enter the Dragon’
- These little Black geniuses have the highest IQs ever in the world