Hewitt Anderson’s Great Big Life by Jerdine Nolen is an amazing book about giving children the space to discover their strengths. Hewitt was a small boy born into a family of giants. His worry-filled parents wondered if he can survive in the world as a small person. This book takes the reader on a journey where Hewitt displays the ability to see barriers as opportunities to maximize his human potential. This is a great book that teaches parents that we have to love our children towards their personal greatness. The beautiful illustrations offer a great opportunity for dialogue between parents and children.
Trending now see all
You may also like
- The tragic yet resilient story of Igbo slaves who committed mass suicide off U.S. coast in 1803
- How cornrows were used as an escape map from slavery across South America
- 6 African countries where people were stolen and shipped like animals to Europe
- Nigerian man buries father in new $90K BMW and the internet is going crazy
- 9 cheapest African countries to live in right now