Opinions & Features May 08, 2018 at 12:15 pm

Africans could soon take over these countries outside the continent

Bridget Boakye | Contributor

Bridget Boakye May 08, 2018 at 12:15 pm

May 08, 2018 at 12:15 pm | Opinions & Features

France

France is the top destination for African migrants. The country has approximately 3.5 million migrants of African descent, with the majority coming from the African Maghreb, including Tunisia, Morocco, and Algeria. Migrants from the region make up more than 75 percent of the migrant population from Africa. The other 25 percent is of Africans from French-speaking countries or francophone countries of sub-Saharan Africa, such as Senegal, Mali, Guinea, and Cameroon. Many migrants settle around Paris, Lyon, Toulouse, and Bordeaux.

Conversations

Must Read