A 4-year-old girl in Assin Adadientem Municipality in central Ghana is fighting for her life after she was brutally raped by a neighbor when her mother was away attending a funeral. Shockingly,...
- November 14, 2017 at 03:17am Gambia Secures First Female Vice-President, Fatoumata Jallow-Tambajang
- November 13, 2017 at 05:37am Lupita Nyong’o Slams UK Magazine for Editing Her Hair
- November 09, 2017 at 03:06am Divorced Child Brides Forced into Prostitution in Malawi
- November 08, 2017 at 02:16am Women Entrepreneurs in Africa Face More Hurdles than Their Male Counterparts
- November 06, 2017 at 05:53pm Angolan Isabela dos Santos Only African on Forbes 100 Most Powerful Women
- November 04, 2017 at 04:18pm Why Burundian Government Has Forbidden Women from Playing Drums
- November 03, 2017 at 05:17am Outrage As Egyptian Lawyer Urges Men to Rape Women as Matter of National Duty
- October 30, 2017 at 09:26am Ghanaian Man Rapes 4-Year-Old Girl But ‘gods’ Say He’s Innocent
- October 24, 2017 at 12:07am Lupita Nyong’o Says She Was Also Sexually Harassed by Harvey Weinstein
- October 17, 2017 at 10:21am What Makes Cairo the World’s Most Dangerous City for Women?
- 6 months agoNude Photos of Rwandan Presidential Candidate Surface Online
- 1 year agoMelanin Goddess: Meet the Ebony Queen Who Is Also a Fashion Model
- 1 year agoDaughter of Nigerian Pop Singer Sade Adu Transitions into a Man
- 1 year agoZimbabwean Girls, Women Sold in South Africa as Wives
- 9 months agoUganda Shines with Highest Number of Women Entrepreneurs
- 7 months agoSwaziland To Be 1st African Country To Ban Divorce?