Christmas, the annual festivity that manages to capture the imagination of the old and young year after year, is here again. While Christmastime may mean many different things to many people around the world, there are certain traditions and observances about the season that are uniquely Nigerian and have come to define the holiday season in Africa’s most-populous country. Here, Face2Face Africa takes a look.
- California Cop pins unarmed black boy on ground, punches him repeatedly in the chest
- This black-owned beauty store in Nashville made $50k in 3 hours of grand opening [VIDEO]
- These little Black geniuses have the highest IQs ever in the world
- Atlanta cop who beat 15-year-old black boy till he went unconscious gets 20-year sentence
- Honest Jamaican woman who returned millions found at ATM gets $1.2m reward